The annual Christmas Show at the Broadway Mall, Hicksville NY will be open every day except Christmas Day from November 20-December 26, 2021.
All vendor spaces set up on their own tables along the main aisles of the Mall at and near the IKEA entrance and the escalators leading to and from the Food Court.
**VENDOR RENTAL RATES FOR THE CHRISTMAS SHOW**
Vendors will be able to rent packages for individual days or for the entire Show.
Full Show Package 36 days.
$1,080 = $30 per day
Center Court Rotunda
$3,060 = $85 per day
Various Discount Packages from any four days to 17 days
Any four days from November 20-December 10
$420 = $105 per day
Any eight days from November 20-December 10
$800 = $100 per day
All twenty two days from November 20-December 10
$1,650 =$75 per day
Any four days from December 13-December 24
$460 =$115 per day
Any eight days from December 13-December 24
$880 =$110 per day
All 13 days December 13-December 26
$1,365 =$105 per day
11 days. Every Saturday and Sunday November 20-December 26
$1.320= $120 per day
Package H 1
7 days. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday November 20-December 26
$1,870 = $110 per day
VENDOR SET UP DETAILS FOR THE CHRISTMAS SHOW
1. Vendors will set up on their own tables along the main shopping aisle near the IKEA entrance at the escalator leading to the Food Court and Movie Theatre.
2. All tables must be covered with a black quality covering that reaches the floor on all four sides of the table.
3. Table coverings are available from show management for $15-$20 each at the Vendor Open Houses and during show hours.
4. Most spaces will easily allow three 6' tables in a u-shape.
5. All set ups and breakdowns must be either before or after Mall hours.
6. All vendors set up under the direction of the Show Manager, Carlos Laines.
7. Please call Carlos for any further details 516-426-8394 or Alan 516-442-6000.
8. Vendors will be expected to be open for the Mall's Christmas hours, which have not been announced yet.
9. In the past, many vendors have successfully worked a "buddy system" where one or two vendors watch several booths at the same time when it is difficult for every vendor to be at their booth for every advertised hour.
10. Many booths have electricity, some do not.
11. There is no extra fee for the use of a reasonable amount of electricity.
12. Vendors may use electricity to light up their show cases, run a cash register, or charge their portable devices, but not power up heavy duty lighting and such.
13. At this time to be best of our knowledge all Covid-19 protocol must be followed at all times. Masks covering nose and mouth must be worn by all vendors and their employees during mall hours and during set up and break down times.
Looking forward to working with you!
Carlos and Alan