Field 8 is at the western entrance to the park at the intersection of Merrick Avenue and Stewart Avenue.
The May Show at Eisenhower Park Field 8 is traditionally held in early May on or just before Mother's Day weekend.
Parking and admission are free.
Driving north on the Meadowbrook Parkway from the Southern State take exit M4 to the Eisenhower Park exit. This will lead you directly to the Field 8 entrance.
Driving south on the Meadowbrook Parkway from the LIE or Northern State take Exit M3E.
Travel along Hempstead Turnpike for one block and turn left onto Merrick Avenue.
Go approximately 1 mile and turn right at Stewart Avenue.
Eisenhower Park Field 8 is located at the intersection of Merrick Avenue and Stewart Avenue.
The vendors and ample free parking are just steps from one another. VENDOR SET UP DETAILS
· Early bird vendor set up is Friday night from 5-6 pm.
· Vendor set up starts on Saturday and Sunday at 7 am and continues throughout the morning.
· GPS 1899 Park Blvd, Westbury NY 11590
· All vendors may drive up to and park all day at their selling space.
· Vendor’s employees may park in the customer parking lot or at the selling space if there is adequate room.
· Vendors may leave their set up overnight.
· We strongly discourage vendors from leaving merchandise at their space overnight.
· Vendors who do not leave something in their space overnight are not guaranteed to have the exact same location the next day.
· For public safety, if you are setting up a 10’x10’ tent each leg of the tent must have at least 18 lbs. of weight.
· To prevent a tent from becoming an ‘unguided missile’ our staff will dismantle your tent if it’s not properly weighted or tied down.
· If you are setting up one or more tables each one should be covered with a floor length quality tablecloth.
· Prohibited are bare tables, plastic covers or bed sheets.
· Food trucks should arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· Vendors bringing in trailers must arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· Vendor locations are not assigned in advance.
· Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis. (*Unless special arrangements have been made with Committee Chairman in advance)
· There are no ‘bad’ or ‘better’ locations at any of our Shows.
· If you feel it’s important for you to have a specific location, please arrive as close to 7 am as possible so that we can accommodate you.
· Our staff will guide you to your location and help you with whatever you need within reason to get set up, including helping unloading your car, setting up your canopy and tables, and helping carry heavy items from your vehicle to your space.
· Please remain patient since we help all vendors in the order in which they arrive.
· Tipping our staff is encouraged and appreciated.
· Throughout the day our staff will be walking back and forth throughout the Show making sure all vendors are ok.
· Vendors are welcome to ask our staff members to watch their booth for a short time, but please do not ask our staff to make sales on your behalf.
· Vendors are responsible for keeping their selling area clean during the Show and taking their garbage with them at the end of the day.
· Vendors who leave their selling area littered with debris will not be invited back.
· Near the end of the day our staff will visit every vendor to inform them of break down procedures.
· Vendors are encouraged to please share all the above information with whoever will be representing you at the actual Show. rent balance.