Attendance~With reasonably good weather 30-75 vendors and 1,000-3,000 shoppers for each two-day Event.
VENDOR SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
· Vendor set up starts at 7 am and continues throughout the morning.
· GPS 500 Searingtown Road, Roslyn NY 11576
· For public safety, if you are setting up a 10’x10’ tent each leg of the tent must have at least 18 lbs. of weight.
· To prevent a tent from becoming an ‘unguided missile’ our staff will dismantle your tent if it’s not properly weighted or tied down.
· If you are setting up one or more tables each one should be covered with a floor length quality tablecloth.
· Prohibited are bare tables, plastic covers or bed sheets.
· Food trucks should arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· Vendors bringing in trailers must arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· Vendor locations are not assigned in advance.
· Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis. (*Unless special arrangements have been made with Committee Chairman in advance)
· There are no ‘bad’ or ‘better’ locations at any of our Shows.
· If you feel it’s important for you to have a specific location, please arrive as close to 7 am as possible so that we can accommodate you.
· Our staff will guide you to your location and help you with whatever you need within reason to get set up, including helping unloading your car, setting up your canopy and tables, and helping carry heavy items from your vehicle to your space.
· Please remain patient since we help all vendors in the order in which they arrive.
· Tipping our staff is encouraged and appreciated. (This applies to our Street Fair Staff, NOT Chamber Volunteers)
· Throughout the day our staff will be walking back and forth throughout the Show making sure all vendors are ok.
· Vendors are welcome to ask our staff members to watch their booth for a short time, but please do not ask our staff to make sales on your behalf.
· Vendors are responsible for keeping their selling area clean during the Show and taking their garbage with them at the end of the day.
· Vendors who leave their selling area littered with debris will not be invited back.
· Near the end of the day our staff will visit every vendor to inform them of break down procedures.
· For public safety at the end of the day at all our Street Fairs vendors must wait to bring their vehicles to their space only under the direction of our staff.
· We take direction from the Police, Nassau County, Town of Oyster Bay and all other departments that allow us to close the street for the Show.
· Vendors are encouraged to please share all the above information with whoever will be representing you at the actual Show.
Some spaces allow vendors to park their vehicles directly behind their space.
All spaces allow vendors to unload/load just steps from their space.
Vendor parking is very close by.