Please scroll down for Food Vendor Requirements.
Among the most important requirements for all Vendors are:
· For public safety on windy days, if you are setting up a 10’x10’ tent each leg of the tent must have at least 18 lbs of weight.
· To prevent a tent from becoming an ‘unguided missile’ our staff will dismantle your tent if it is not properly weighted or tied down.
· If you are setting up one or more table each one should be covered with a floor length quality tablecloth of any color.
We sell 6' trade show quality table cloths for $20 each during each fair.
· Prohibited are bare tables, plastic covers, and bed sheets.
· Vendor set up begins three hours prior to the advertising opening team of each fair.
Vendors are welcome to come to set up throughout the morning hours, but at certain fairs it's possible you will not be able to drive directly to your space if you arrive after thirty minutes before opening time.
Food trucks must arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· Vendors bringing in trailers must arrive no later than 7:30 am so that they can be easily maneuvered into their space.
· For the comfort and convenience of our vendors, location is assigned on a first come basis on the morning of arrival.
· There are no ‘bad’ or ‘better’ locations at any of our Shows.
· If you feel it is important for you to have a particular location, please arrive early so that we can accommodate you.
· Our staff will guide you to your location and help you with whatever you need within reason to get set up, including helping unloading your car, setting up your canopy and tables, and helping carry heavy items from your vehicle to your space.
· However, you must be patient since we help all vendors in the order in which they arrive.
· Tipping our staff is definitely encouraged and appreciated.
· Throughout the day our staff will be walking back and forth throughout the Show making sure all vendors are okay.
· Vendors are welcome to ask our staff members to watch their booth for a short time, but please do not ask our staff to make sales on your behalf.
· Vendors are responsible for keeping their selling area clean during the Show and taking their garbage with them at the end of the day.
· Vendors who leave their selling area littered with debris will not be invited back.
· Near the end of the day our staff will visit every vendor to inform them of break down procedures.
· For public safety at the end of the day at all of our Street Fairs vendors must wait to bring their vehicles to their space only under the direction of our staff or Public Safety officials.
· We take our orders from the Police and all other essential service departments that allow us to close the street for the Show.
· Vendors are encouraged to please share all of the above information with whoever will be representing you at the actual Show.
· All other details appear on our website on the page dedicated to the Show you are interested in.
On behalf of my staff and I we are looking forward to working with you in 2020 and beyond.
FOOD VENDORS REQUIREMENTS
Food vendors selling at all of our Shows in Nassau County must be licensed by the Nassau County Health Department.
Please contact them directly to answer any of your questions.
The above applies to vendors selling hot and cold food, hot and cold beverages, and to any other food or beverage vendors offering taste samples.,