Every Day November 18-December 31, 2023
All of our vendors use their own tables and displays and are set up along the main aisle of the mall near the IKEA entrance at the base of the escalators leading to and from the food court, rest rooms, movie theatre, and Round 1 bowling, arcade, and family entertainment center.
Scroll down for photos.
Click here to be directed to our online Vendor Application.
Click here to be directed to our mail in Vendor Application that you can print and send to us by US Mail.
VENDOR RENTAL RATES
Daily (Minimum of two consecutive days)
Any two or more consecutive days any days of the week
From Nov 18-Dec 16
$110 per day
Any two or more consecutive days any day of the week
From Dec 17-Dec 31
$115 per day
Discount Package A
Any four Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
From November 18-December 17
Discount Package B
Any four or more days any day of the week
From December 18-December 31
Discount Package C
Any eight days any day of the week
From December 18-December 31
Discount Package D
Every day December 9-December 31
$2,000 total for 22 days
Discount Package E
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday November 18-December 31
$1,800 total for 18 days
Discount Package F
Every Saturday and Sunday November 18-December 31
$1470 total for 14 days
Discount Package G
Every day November 18-December 31
$3,150 total for 42 days
VENDOR SET UP DETAILS
Vendors who are setting up on consecutive days do not have to break down their displays at night.
Mall holiday hours will be announced in November 2023.
Vendors unloading is most convenient from the Cinemas/Food Court entrance because it's the closest to the vendor set up area.
The Cinemas/Food Court entrance is located in the northwest corner of the mall and is directly next to the entrance to Round 1.
After parking, enter the mall using the glass doors just to the right of Round 1 and come straight into the mall for about 100' to the second set of escalators at the entrance to IKEA . This is where vendors set up for each date.
Some vendors prefer to park in the parking garage, which is shared by IKEA and the mall.
After parking in the garage, enter the mall and walk straight down the narrow hallway to the first set of escalators. This is where vendors set up for each date.
All vendors must set up under the direction of Show Management.
In all cases an appointment must be made to set up by calling Alan at 516-442-6000.
In most cases vendors will make an appointment to set up the night before their first selling day.
Set up time is when the mall closes.
Vendors who are able to set up in 90 minutes or less may choose to make an appointment to set up the morning of their first selling day.
Set up must be complete by the time the mall opens, with all hand trucks and dollies either out of the mall or hidden under tables along with back up boxes and personal belongings.
Vendors may not set up on their own.
Vendors selling for consecutive days may leave their set up overnight.
We discourage leaving merchandise overnight.
Set up and break down is prohibited during mall advertised hours.
1. Vendors set up on their own tables along the main shopping aisle near IKEA at the escalator leading to the Food Court and Movie Theatre.
Vendors selling clothing are required to display their items organized neatly on a table with all back up stock out of sight.
Clothing racks are prohibited.
2. All tables and displays must be covered with a black quality covering that reaches the floor on all four sides of the table.
Other colors are acceptable only if they contain the logo of the brand or product you are selling.
3. Table coverings are sold by show management for $15 for 4' tables and $20 for 6' tables when available.
4. Most spaces will allow three 6' tables in a u-shape, however some spaces only allow 1 or 2 tables.
Displays may not exceed 5' in height.
Because there is heavy demand for vendor spaces on weekends and during the last two weeks leading to Christmas, vendors should be prepared to be flexible with regard to the number of tables they will be allowed to set up.
Priority of space assignment is given to vendors renting the most number of consecutive days.
5. All set ups and breakdowns must be done either before or after Mall hours.
6. All vendors set up under the direction of the Show Manager
7. Vendors will be expected to be open for the Mall's Holiday hours.
8. In the past, many vendors have successfully worked a "buddy system" where one or two vendors watch several booths at the same time when it is difficult for every vendor to be at their booth for every advertised hour.
9. Many booths have electricity, some do not.
10. There is no extra fee for the use of a reasonable amount of electricity.
11. Vendors may use electricity to light up their show cases, run a cash register, or charge their portable devices, but not power up heavy duty lighting and such.
12. Outdoor tents and tent frames prohibited by mall management.
Directions GPS 358 N Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801