Vendor Rental Rates For Each Show
Single 10'x10' space $480
One + 1/2 space 720
Double space $960
We have been informed by Belle that all floaters have been refunded by Belle and are no longer available.
Whenever possible we will assign the same location to the vendors who have participated with Belle over the years at the Staten Island Mall.
However, no applications will be processed without payment in full accompanied by a VENDOR APPLICATION.
Payment must be postmarked at least 14 days prior to a show.
Again, no exhibitor will be allowed to set up without payment in full before the show.
We do not wish to make it impossible for any vendor to participate who has a genuine financial hardship that prevents them from complying with the prepayment requirements.
Please contact me as soon as possible so that we can have a confidential conversation about making payments arrangements that are acceptable to both you and I.
PLEASE REMEMBER: A SIGNED TEARSHEET/APPLICATION FROM ANY EXHIBITOR TO ALANSFAIR IS CONSIDERED A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT.
If you must cancel a show, it must be done at least 21 days prior, or you will lose your deposit.
Show Dates 2021-2022
October 6-October 11, 2021
February 9-February 13, 2022
May 4-May 8, 2022
June 15-June 19, 2022
October 5-October 10, 2022
The Mall has made it a point to ask me to encourage all vendors to get their application and payment in asap so that there will be enough space for everyone….social distancing of vendor booths could reduce the amount and or location of spaces that have been traditionally available before Covid-19.
The Staten Island Mall is the only enclosed mall on Staten Island.
The Staten Island Mall Art Craft & Gift Shows have been held at the mall for over 20 years and are considered extremely successful and profitable by most vendors.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR SHOWS
To All Exhibitors: Please read these rules very carefully. By signing for a show, you are agreeing to comply with every rule set forth and are expected to adhere to all rules & regulations of every Mall show that I do. Also, by signing the application forms, you are agreeing to comply with the following HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: TO RELEASE THE MALLS, ANY AND ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, ALAN FINCHLEY/ALANSFAIR, INC, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO HIM/HERSELF OR FAMILY OR EMPLOYEES.
1. There will be a short meeting prior to each set-up. ALL SET UPS FOR SHOWS WILL BE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF EACH SHOW STARTING AFTER THE MALL HAS CLOSED FOR THE DAY. Please be on time so that you will hear all pertinent info regarding that show. All Alansfair shows require black table coverings to the floor on all 4 sides for your individual booths. Please comply to avoid unnecessary inconvenience to yourself.
Our spaces are usually 10’x10’ or 12’x8’ or 10’x8 depending on the Mall locations. Please do not spread out your display just because you think you have the room. YOU WILL BE CHARGED! DO NOT USE MALL FIXTURES OF ANY KIND FOR YOUR DISPLAYS, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.
No hand trucking of product through the Mall during normal business hours. NO HANDMADE SIGNS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED. NO “SALE OR REDUCED PRICES” SIGNS EITHER. We are not permitted to use CROCK POTS, COFFEE POTS, TELEVISIONS, RADIOS, CRIBS, PLAYPENS, ETC. This is a professional business and should be treated that way.
2. All exhibitors must set up their displays the night before the show opens, NO “Morning OF” set ups. You are expected to be on time for opening each day and not to leave early at closing. If you do, you will be asked to leave, and all monies will be forfeited by you. NO display shall be taller than 6 ft. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. All electrical cords must be out of sight and covered with rubber matting and low tact tape. Please use junction boxes/surge protector for all extension cords. Household or light weight cords are not permitted. Heavy duty 3-pronged cords and power strips are required for every Mall. Please keep wattage down as to not trip the Breakers in the Malls. Open flames are NOT permitted in any Mall.
4. All vehicles must be parked away from the Mall Entrances during show hours. No one is to park within 25 spaces of ANY MAIN ENTRANCE DOORS. Also, please remember that overnight RV parking is a privilege, not a given. Therefore, please treat it that way. Do not pull onto the lot before 12noon the day of the show and be off the lot by 10am the day after. No dumping, barbeques, open canopies, or general picnicking is allowed. If you wish to do these activities, go to a campground.
Removal of trash is your responsibility. Do so daily, but do not jam the Mall trash cans.
5. All work that you put on your display, must be approved by Alansfair.
Rules for Art, Craft, & Novelty Show
MALL HOURS: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, - 10am to 9pm
Sunday- 11am to 6pm, Monday, 10am to 9pm. Everyone must be at their booth, OPEN, ready for business when the Mall opens. NO ONE is allowed to leave OR TEAR DOWN early.
DOORS: We are prohibited by Mall Management to use any Main Entrances on either level for set up or tear down of this show. All doors and loading docks will be given to you at set up.
PARKING: All RV’s, cargos, etc. will be parked out from Sears, to the edge of the parking areas facing the Stop & Shop parking lot. Please keep them together in neat rows! All other vehicles MUST BE parked to the outer ring road or at least 25 spaces out from any Mall Entrance.
ELECTRIC: No more than 60 watt bulbs are to be used at any of my shows. LED Bulbs will be required soon. Please update your displays. Mats and cord covers are a must and then tape with a black low tact tape. Please be sure that all of your cords are neatly done and out of sight of customers. A total of 360 watts. Please consider low wattage bulbs.
DRESS CODE: This is a professional Art, Craft & Gift Show. Please dress in a business manner. NO JEANS, NOT EVEN ON PACKOUT DAY!
Eating at your booth should be done inconspicuously! No hand trucking of product during the show during Mall hours. No spraying of product inside of Mall.
NO ONE IS TO PULL UP OR START TO TEAR DOWN EARLY. THE MALL MAKES THESE RULES, AND I AM HERE TO ENFORCE THEM. MALL MANAGEMENT AND THEIR STAFF WILL BE WATCHING AT ALL TIMES!
DO NOT USE OR MOVE PLANTERS, BENCHES, COLUMNS, OR ANY MALL ITEMS.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR CONCERN, PLEASE BRING IT TO ME.
All of the above are the conditions given to us by Belle herself.